Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Lux Liner vs. Jitney

Holy crap. What a difference. From the seats, to the entertainment, to the ticketing process. Lux Liner wins hands down in every category.

I was not planning to go to the Hamptons this weekend but I did. After nursing Asilam back to health (a.k.a. brought her saltines and Gatorade), going to see a movie, and sleeping with her devilish kittens, I just couldn't bear the thought of leaving her side so I accompanied her to a job in East Hampton. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We took the Luxury Liner out there and had the pleasure of watching Neverwas. I don't even know where to begin with this fucking movie. Let's just say it was about crazies, and a guy who claimed to be a king in a kingdom who actually was just a homeless man who didnt want to leave his home in the woods and was fighting off the polices. I dont know how an all star cast was formed. Or why I am so distraught from this movie.

On the way home, we took the Jitney. Totally different world. No movie, just an old safety video. Ticketing was way confusing, they do it on the bus. The type of people was quite different as well. Asilam and I were the only Americans on the bus. Not a bad thing, it was just something to note when noting differences. Anyway, I would always insist taking the Lux Liner if ever heading out there again. I suggest you do the same.

No comments: