Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Arrested Development



I have joined the crowds who are bitter/saddened about this amazing show being taken off the air. Summer is a bit slow with television (understandably so), minus new Interventions, but thanks to hulu.com, I have watched all the episodes. One thing that comes to mind, I love Michael Cera more then ever. He's been dating Charlyne Yi, the stoner from Knocked Up and a women much older then he, for like, ever. But whatever. Im super envious of the groups of comedians who travel in packs, for example, the older SNL group, the Stiller/Vaughn/Ferrel etc. group, the Sandler/Schneider/Grandma's Boy kids, and finally, the Judd Apatow posse in which Cera seems to intertwine in with my faves like Paul Rudd (who is also in the Michael Showalter, Michael Ian Black crew). Its gotta be such a trip having a group of friends to just joke around with and make movies. Not so famous is Ceras best friend Clark who also does this site: http://www.clarkandmichael.com/. Michael Cera is definitely on my list of people I'd like to chill with. Even if Char's still around. I just wanna be friends, I promise. I am super excited to see his new movie, Nick and Norah's Playlist.

Next up for hulu and me: Always Sunny.

No comments: