Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Jacksonville, Florida March 4-7, 2010


David was working down in Jax again so I flew down to get some sun. Unfortunately it was fairly cold, but still nicer then snow. We went to Sticky Fingers in Atlantic Beach and I still stand by the statement that they have the best wings in the entire world. We also rented bikes and "cruised on the beach" as the locals say. Apparently I also had the "Cadillac of bikes". We went a little further into the Atlantic Beach area and I have to say, my impression of the area changed drastically. It was much nicer on that side of the road then Jacksonville Beach. It was a pretty nice bike ride, something a little different to do. (And yes my butt is killing me!) Overall it was a nice little getaway despite the weather.

No comments: