Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Vacation Wish List

The weather is getting warmer, spring is on the way. So is a trip to St. Martin. A couple things I'd like to take with me:

Carreras ($125) Kitson

Flute Dress from Topshop ($90)

DVF Sandels ($65) from Shopbop

House of Harlow Bangle ($95) Kitson

Tie-dye One Piece ($78) Victoria's Secret


And while i'm on the topic of Victria's Secret bathing suits, they have a very reasonable priced basic bikini with tons of options: all here Now this may be TMI but generally speaking, I like ordering from the catalog because if Marisa Miller's (upper) body can handle it, I should be OK.

2 comments:

OneCraftyFox said...

Love that dress and bangle!

Alanna Glicksman said...

I love the House of Harlow bangle but I cannot seem to wear it the right way! It falls off my wrist but is too big to wear on my upper arm (like Nicole does). Such a dilemma...

Let me know if you figure it out and have an amazing trip!